Friday 16 March 2012

Hi all,
It sad to know that this is our final day of the course.To me ,the course has been of the benefits and it has shaped the way I approach teaching.We have been together for the last ten weeks ,shared a lot and interacted together.I must say am blessed to have met you!
I have had wonderful discussion and through the sharing I have learnt that we share a lot in the course of our duties.How I wish that we again have similar course in future!
To me it is sad to say bye but how I wish we keep in touch through the blogs and mails!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wesonga,

    Unbelievable that we are at the end of this fabulous course. We learned a lot of rewarding things which we have to apply in the future. It was also great to work with all of you. I hope that we will all keep in touch through the blogs and e-mails.

    I wish you a lot of success in your future life and career.

    Rade

    ReplyDelete